Concor supports the development, availability and retention of skilled human capital directly related to the company’s requirements. Concor provides financial assistance enabling students to qualify for a Degree or National Diploma in Construction related studies, at a recognised South African University or University of Technology providing the company with high calibre graduates, and ensuring that its medium and long term needs for suitably qualified staff are met.
The fields of study will be revised from time to time, but currently includes:
- Building / Construction Management
Applicants would have to meet the prescribed eligibility requirements before being considered for selection for a bursary and must comply with the formal process for determining the eligibility, range and value of all bursaries.
In order to qualify for a Concor bursary, applicants have to meet the following minimum criteria:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be younger than 30 years old
- Must be a full time student studying towards a relevant Degree or National Diploma at a recognised South African University / University of Technology
- Must have successfully completed 1st year of study
- Must have no other bursaries awarded by another institution/company
The bursary will cover 100% of all tuition fees.
Bursary applications will open from 15 May 2018 until 30 June 2018.
To apply for a Concor bursary, please submit your application via the link below: